BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Im Finishing the survey sentence ..


1. The last person I kissed is: very cute
2. I have no respect for: people who hates my family
3. One of my friends just: lied to my parents
4. I feel bad for: you
5. I would never: love you anymoree
6. I hate spending money on: topups
7. The most ridiculous thing I ever bought was: roda impian game. babiii so mahal and now biar je like that
8. My mom: is very cuteee
9. I didn't know that: im going to urgh soon
10. In the morning, I usually: check my phone
11. My last ex: was an ass hahahahahahaa
12. I like to drive: alone
13. I last worked at: none
14. I wish I had: a baby now
15. One sucky thing that happened today was: my car had been scratch
16. One time I: decided to come back to you
17. My sibling usually: loves being joker
18. My future career will probably be: a lawyer or a business woman
19. My life after high school : is bored like shit
20. One school subject I hate/hated: science, for real
21. I love when: farhan kissed my forehead
22. Snow makes me: ahh ahhh
23. My favorite color for a car is: white
24. The last song I heard on the radio was: you make me feel brand new
25. I usually never: answer stupid question
26. The worst type of weather is: like this ..
27. I wish I never lost touch with: that 'someone'
28. My last ex: WAS AN ASS. SHOULD I REPEAT?
29. When I walk in heels, I: rasa nak jatuh sikit
30. I wouldn't be caught dead in: wtves
31. When I get married, I plan to: have a luxury house
32. The number of kids I want to have is: 5
33. My favorite television channel is: 104 hahaha
34. One thing I have a strong opinion about is: im a girl
35. The worst color combination is: green n red
36. The last person I texted: very cute
37. Last night, I: had a good dream
38. I hate waking up: in the afternoon
39. My best friend usually: call me D
40. One time I almost died when: i was in cheer
41. The scariest thing that ever happened to me was: jatuh jetski
42. When I go to the beach, I: always wear shorts
43. One time I broke: your heart, now your broke mine hahahaha
44. When I was little, I used to: to love lollipop
45. One time I dyed my hair: brown in color
46. The worst outfit I ever wore was: when my 12th birthday party
47. Right now, I'm wearing: kaften
48. I've never had: an ipod. so i want nowwwwwwwwwwwww
49. When I turn 40, I hope : i'll always look pretty to my husband
50. If my best friend was pregnant/got someone pregnant, I'd: want to have their baby